Sunday, October 28, 2012

True Beauty is Found In Nature

One of the best feelings to me, is walking along the beach with my feet sinking into the squishy white sand, hearing the gentle waves crash against the shore, and watching the bright orange, soft yellow, and light pinks begin to mingle into a beautiful sunset. The effect nature can have on you is incredible. Nature has the capability to teach everyone different lessons about life. 

One of the lessons taught by the poem "Thanatopsis," is how you shouldn't fear death, you will become a part of nature, and will never be alone. If you are ever sad you can turn to nature to make you feel better. Also in the poem  "The Tide Rises, the Tide Falls," Longfellow describes how nature is always permanent. I agree with these writers and believe that nature is such an important part of life. It has the ability to open up your eyes        to new experiences.

Just like the movies: Up, 127 Hours, and Journey to the Center of the Earth, nature guides each one on their own unique and unbelievable adventures. I believe that everybody should go out and appreciate the beauty God has given us. Whether it's fiery orange canyons in Utah, gushing crystal clear waterfalls in Maui, or just playing in the white soft snow in your own backyard, each is amazing! Nature will truly take your breath away. 



3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your post! I like how you alluded to well-known movies that most people have seen or at least know about, as well as places that offer beautiful landscapes. I agree that nature has the ability to takes one's breath away and that everyone should get to experience this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your intro paragraph ! & I also like how you alluded to movies people know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go to maui now! can we go this summer...:)

    ReplyDelete